Terms & Condition
- Not just the website, but also the content (materials) available on it is the property of Cantata Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 of India. The website shall be used for the informational purpose only. If you use this website or download any material from it, you are hereby requested to adhere to the terms and conditions set forth in this note. In case of not complying with the terms, you shall be unable to use the website or download materials from it. And this would be all your inconvenience.
- The website, including all materials available on it, is protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions. We strictly condemn unauthorized copying of material from the website. We permit the use of our website only if you abide by all copyright laws prevailing worldwide.
Blogging, Opinions and ReviewsIndividuals (including but not limited to just Cantata employees) willing to contribute opinions, blogs, and reviews on the website are granted to do so, but with sole discretion of Cantata Technologies. You hereby agree that these contents shall be treated as opinion of the individuals in their personal capacity. These contents also don’t represent official positions of Cantata Technologies in any manner. We retain all copyright to these contents.
- You shall not publish or post any content that affects the reputation of Cantata Technologies, or otherwise unwholesome to the company in any manner.
- You shall not contribute any inappropriate, infringing, obscene, defamatory, indecent or unlawful contents on this website.
- You shall not in any manner use filthy and disrespectful language while posting or publishing blogs, opinions, feedback and comments.
- You shall not disclose confidential or proprietary information of any third party we deal with. To be more specific to the point, you shall not post any material for which you have no requisite and/or applicable right under law.
- You shall not abuse, harass, threaten or violate the legal rights of any other party including Cantata Technologies.
- You shall not post or upload any file that contains viruses, worms, corrupted files or other similar programs that may damage the operation of others’ computers.
- You shall not use the website for any commercial purpose.